Ben “Jammin” Staab is a New Orleans native who has been pushing his body to the limit since Hurricane Katrina in 2005. He has a Bachelor’s Degree in Science and a true understanding of what makes muscle grow in a natural and safe manner. He specializes in increasing strength and muscle tone in men and women alike.
He is also well versed in sports-based training to assist you on the track, field, or court. Training with Ben provides a uniquely personal approach with no two workouts the same.
He is “On Call” for his clients 24/7 to assist them in any way he can on their way to their fitness goals.
- ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer
- ISSA Specialist in Fitness Nutrition
- ISSA Specialist in Group Fitness
- CPR Certified
- Indoor Group Training Certified Instructor
- Bachelor of Science from Loyola University New Orleans 2012